Download a copy of our information for new owners now.
With over twenty years experience in the holiday cottage market in both letting our own holiday cottages and as former owners of Cumbria’s largest agency we have now formed a new company, Cottage Holiday Group specialising in self catering cottages throughout the UK.
Our aim is to market a select number of holiday cottages and apartments throughout the UK. We intend to limit our range of cottages in each area to enable us to offer a personal service to both the cottage owner and the holidaymaker.
Please Email your name, address and telephone number to receive a full copy of our Information for New Owners.
Alternatively telephone David on 07702 488495 or Karen on 017687 74060 to discuss further.
We need cottages throughout England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales to meet the demands of our holidaymakers.
Telephone us now to add your property to one of the fastest growing agencies with over 20 years experience in the self catering holiday cottage market.
BENEFITS OF USING COTTAGE HOLIDAY GROUP
- We are a new, although experienced company who offer a personal service to both the owners and holidaymakers.
- Unlike other agents we are happy to work alongside the owner who can continue to take their own bookings if required.
- We offer a streamlined, easy to use administration system. With the exception of last minute bookings, payment to the owner is in advance of the holiday. Monthly payments are made directly into your bank account.
- We have sales offices in Keswick, Windermere, Carlisle, Penrith and Kirkby Stephen.
- Excellent websites to enable us to market and advertise your cottage to a larger audience. In addition, we enter your property on other websites to enhance the individual site entries.
- On line reservations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ensuring you never lose a booking.
MARKETING ON OUR WEBSITE
Increasingly important to the marketing of your property is its inclusion on our website which can be done within three or four days of the initial meeting. Our website is continually being added to, both with new holiday cottages and in the content and layout.
- Our properties are featured by location, the number of people it sleeps and whether it is pet friendly.
- To further enhance your brochure entry up to 20 colour photos are shown along with full availability and prices listed for a week and a short break.
- Holidaymakers are able to reserve your accommodation on line through our secure server, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We also have a ‘late availability’ section which is updated twice weekly and generates a lot of last minute bookings.
- We also place your cottage on other websites we feel would increase the marketing of your cottage.
We have 3 sales office with trained staff to help in the marketing
of your holiday cottage to its full potential.
We have a dedicated owner admin office. The staff are fully trained in
the marketing of your cottage both on the website and in the brochure and it
is from here all owner queries are dealt with.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it
HOLIDAY COTTAGE INSURANCE
It is important to have adequate holiday cottage insurance when renting out your property to the public. We have negotiated favourable prices with The Pavey Group who we believe to offer comprehensive cover for all those unexpected things that can happen when letting your cottage.
Download a Holiday Cottage Insurance Quotation Form here.