MANOR HOUSE COTTAGE, Bolton by Bowland, LancashireTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
Manor House Cottage is a 17th century cottage retaining traditional features including beams and furnished in antique furniture. Located in a peaceful location with walking and cycling from the door and ideal for exploring Lancashire, the Dales and Lake District.
The cottages are located in the small hamlet of Harrop Fold which is a recognised Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Harrop Fold is 3 miles from Bolton of Bowland and Slaidburn and has won the Best Kept Hamlet in Lancashire on 3 consecutive occasions and is ideally placed for visits to the Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, west coast resorts, the Ribble Valley and the Forest of Bowland.
The 4 stone built properties each have their own private garden with garden furniture and are furnished and equipped to a high standard. Each can be rented separately or together to sleep a total of 15 people. The quiet country lanes and pathways straight from the door are ideal for walkers or cyclists
The cottage adjoins the main house and is a 17th century cottage, lovingly converted but retaining original features including beams and furnished in antique furniture, has electric heaters and comprises:
- Lounge with Sky TV, DVD player and Inglenook style fireplace with coal effect oil fire.
- Kitchen equipped with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- First floor:
Family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
- All oil, electric (the first £15 for electric is included, extra by meter reading) towels and bed linen included.
- Cot, highchair and Wi-Fi available.
- Private parking.
- Garden with garden furniture.
Please note towels are provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081