THE SECRET RETREAT, Nr Alport, Bakewell, Peak DistrictTel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081
This luxury barn conversion is in a location of total peace and tranquility in an area ideal for walking, cycling, climbing or for artists wanting to soak up the surrounding scenery.
This 18th century, 5 * exclusive barn conversion has been tastefully renovated to provide a luxurious retreat away from the hustle and bustle of modern day living. With traditional, original features including exposed local stone walls and beams hewn from the local trees and woodland, elegantly combining with modern day conveniences, this apartment is sure to appeal to those looking for a romantic break at any time of the year in an area of tranquillity, conducive to relaxation.
The seclusion of the White Peak and Hartmill Moor is home to The Secret Retreat. Located close to the villages of Alport and Youlgrave, famous for its Well-dressings. Within 7 miles is Chatsworth House with its game fair and concerts and the medieval manor, Haddon Hall. Chesterfield, with its crooked spire, Bakewell with its market and famed Agriculture Show, Buxton with its Dome and Pavillion Gardens, Crich Motor Museum, the potteries and many other places of interest are all nearby and numerous festivals take place throughout the year. With walking across the Derbyshire dales and moorlands, straight from its door, this apartment is sure to appeal to the discerning client looking for a walking, climbing, cycling, artists’ break at any time of the year.
The Secret Retreat is on the first floor, has gas central heating and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with exposed stone walls and beamed ceiling chaise-longue, Sky TV and DVD player.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
- Spacious master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over spa bath, hand basin, WC and under floor heating.
- Ground floor: Twin bedroom with en-suite wet room with shower, hand basin and WC at an extra cost of £50 per night.
- All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and bathrobes included.
- Cot available
- Wi-Fi available.
- Private parking.
- Patio and garden overlooking the Derbyshire Dales.
Please note towels are provided with this property.
Loading availability calendar...
Tel: 017687 74060 / 01539 448 081